The music in my life

When I was a child, I listened the same music like my father for example group as "Metallica", "Guns and Roses" or "Michael Jackson" until I met the "Break Dance" i'ts in this moment when I started to like the "Rap" and the "dubstep". It's for this reason that I started to listen singer as "Eminem", "Dr. Dree", or a kind of DJ like a "Martin Garrix" or "lindsey stirling" Since I met this last composer I falling in love to Violin, until today it's my favorite instruments.
I was always a lover of music, I never stop me like any kind of music, band or singer, but I have to reconognize that I don't like one singer, "Bad Bunny" that his music it's very popular today.
I considered that the music it's very important for me because when I was 10 years old I had many personal problems and with the music and dance I was able to overcome these problems, it´s for this reason that I appreciate that the music has reached my.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my best step

obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)