about me

my name is Victor Adasme,I was born in 1997. my parents and me live in El Melon, my father work in the subway here in Santiago, he always work for this reason we never see each other. my mother work cooking in the school Santa Isabel. my parents are divorced 10 years ago, at first it was difficult but I´m already, better.
my sister student in Valdivia medicine veterinary, in this year it will be titled
my  best friend is Valeria, she sing and dance break dance whit my
I´m student of the university of  Chile in Santiago, I study chemistry any pharmacy, I like my career.
my hobbies are dance break dance whit my friends and meet people dancing, go to gym and play football.
my most important  achievement for me is get 3rd place in the tournament of break dance.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my best step

obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)