Video Games

when I was 6 years old, the video games started  were very popular, I remember all the kids in my school had videogames, either the nintendo or the famous play station 1, but I didn´t have money to buy one.
when I was 12 years old,went on sale the play satation 2,for this reason I started to work with my grandfather in the country, in this way I started to save money. when I save money I bought the play station 2 and very video games for example "call of duty", " good of ward","crash of the titans " and many more. 
I played video games with my friends during hours,but I was not a child rat, I also played football, seek-and-hide, etc. 
the play station 2 help me to meet friends, it´s for this reason it was very important in my childhood 

Comments

  1. The videogames are very funny! I love play with my Friends!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my best step

obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)