when I was Little I use to dreamed of being a militar , fly a combat plane and kill some nazi as a film
I liked to studying nutrition ,do sport and dancing. I don´t liked studying math, chemistry, physics and biology.when I was 15 years old, I started to like chemistry, modern physics and molecular biology,  these sciences helped me understand better my life rouds.
my mother has a severe depression and his medications are very expensive and it's for this reason that I decided study chemistry and pharmacy in the most important university of chile. it´s for this reason I studied a lot to the PSU.
I´m sure that this career will help my mother  and to all people that have problem. I´m very happy to choose this career.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my best step

obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)