Albert Einstein

When I'm a child I didn't like the science, until one day I saw a T.V program called "the universe" with my father, this program talked about Albert Einstein, since that day I start to like the science world.
Albert Einstein was born in Germany on March 14th in 1879, He was one of the most important scientists in the 20th century, although he was born in Germany, he rejected his German nationality and choose the Swiss nationality. his higher education began at the Technical School of Zurich, in Zurich he was graduated as Theoretical Physicist.
One of the most important contributions is the theory of general relativity, this theory reformulated the concept of gravity set by Isaac Newton, in the year 1919 was confirm his predictions with a solar eclipse, and it was at this time that he became famous.
Another famous contribution was to explain the photoelectric effect and for this important contribution got "The Nobel Prize".
Albert Einstein is very important for me because thanks to him I could understand better the universe.

Comments

  1. Albert Einstein = one of the most important persons in the history!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my best step

obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)