my best step

when I was a child I remember that my friends and I were a dancing every day break dance, shuffle, hall dance, popping dance and many more. when we did not dance, we play "just dance" in my play station 3 or  watch movies about dance for example "battle of de year" , step up and "urban dance".   my friends and me are and will be always dancing partners.
one day when I practiced break dance, my best friend Neil Araya took me a photo while I did a "freeze", I mean a dance pose, this photo captured the first time that I achieved to do the freeze,this is one of the hardest dance step in the break dance,for this reason I love this photo.

after along time I was perfecting this dance step and today I can use this step more easily, I usually use it in the break dance battles.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)