the best place i've been

 Some time ago I practiced breakdance, popping dance, shuffle dance, etc. But I had to give it up for the time that takes the university, which is incompatible with other activities of that type, and once going to the GAM center I could observe groups of people dancing different styles.

I remember that place as the best I ever have been because of the great diversity that I could find there, the passion for dancing that I feel and I shared with them for a while. Dancing is a beautiful expression that frees the body, visiting a place full of people who share that passion and feeling, just like me, is a safe place for my soul, it is just like home, it is my shelter after a hard day, it help me to finding a quiet place inside me that it is necessary for those moments where I cultivate my spirituality; dance gives me peace.

I´ve always thought that if something beautiful impresses you, it is just because the beauty is in you...if the music moves you, is because inside you there is a symphony, which it expresses and dissolves in every move.

The rhythm is in all of us, is born from our center, but only as soon as we discover it is begins to grow. Sometimes, we are so full of melodies, but we waste them with our ignorance, we do not know how powerful that makes us. Therefore I would recommend this place because it is in the place where your soul can rest if the dance fills you just as it does with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my best step

obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)