The most enjoyable subject...

Hello everyone, today I will talk about my favorite subject. My favorite subject is the laboratory of organic chemistry, although it is difficult, I like it a lot because in the classes we learn to synthesize chemical compounds and I love to handle the materials of the laboratory.

The other day in the classes we synthesized one of the components of aspirin, I really liked it because in the long run this knowledge will help me when I work in laboratories, I really enjoy learning by practicing.



Since I was little, this type of laboratory caught my attention and now that it is within my reach I have taken full advantage of it, until now it is the subject that I like the most. I also like it because the teachers are very good and I share the subject with many of my friends, so we support each other, in summary the laboratory is a space where I feel comfortable and happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my best step

obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)